404. Occurrence given to Raymond Aguilera on 7 February 1994 that day and the next morning.

My friend drove and found a place to camp approximately an hour outside the Utah border. We decided to camp there for the evening since it was about 1 AM. So we camped inside the truck.

During prayer, that early morning, I saw a vision of six figures in a circle, they looked like American Indians by appearance, and they were spiritual. As I watched the six figures, they started summoning or calling an angel of death to come after us.

When I realized this I went into prayer and their curses were neutralized by the Lord. What they were calling looked like a bird of some kind and it had a long neck that resembled the end of a pencil eraser with two eyes and a black body. I could see it flying in our direction and flying in a stalking pattern like what an eagle would do.

The Lord instructed me to stay put where we were camped and not to move. So we camped all day at the same desolate spot in our truck. I didn't say it, but I was afraid to camp outside of the truck because of all the spiritual warfare, the day before at Brigham Young University, and for the actual physical attacks I received the following evening. I didn't want to be caught out in the open, and I was still in a lot of physical pain from the day before. I remember, as I was changing my socks, a long white hair had grown on the side of my foot where no hair grows. It freaked me out, for this hair was about an inch and a half to two inches long and there was no way I could not have seen it before, and it was in the same area that my foot was squeezed the night before as I was driving out of Utah.

Even in pain, I had a hard time staying put. I remember how hard it was for me to sit in the truck and do nothing and wait on the Lord. I felt like I was going to go out of my mind. So I tried to occupy myself. My roommate didn't seem to have a problem with staying put, but I sure did. Since the Lord said to stay put we did. We didn't remove any of our camping equipment, we just sat until the Lord gave us instructions to leave. So we stayed in our truck and waited, and waited, and waited until the Lord instructed us to spend another night there. It was a good thing we spent the night in the truck, for a major storm hit the area that night, with lighting and hail, that beat our truck like we were being hit by golf balls, and the lightning was extremely close. My roommate said, after the thunder, there was only a count of one before the flash of the lightning was seen. This was a scary storm. It seemed to me like we were in a middle of an air attack and we were being bombed, and the wind was incredible, it was actually blowing my truck from side to side and it felt like someone was rocking it and going to push it over. My friend said that it was a good thing we had stayed inside the truck as instructed, for the storm would have damaged our camping equipment and possibly hurt us.

Then the next morning the Lord said, "You can leave, but drive slowly and keep your eyes and ears open."

We did, but about two hours later, while I was in prayer, a sleepiness fell over me as my partner drove. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I felt my groin hurting again as I prayed. So I changed into some better fitting clothes, then I started praying again, but the sleepiness persisted and I could not keep my eyes open.

The Lord kept telling me, "Keep your eyes open and pray and pray." I tried as hard as I could for about twenty minutes and I think at one point I fell asleep.